Amaris acting as data controller regarding the data collected hereunder is committed to the protection of personal data and to the respect of the European Parliament and Council Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the Mantu collaborator, accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Amaris France, registered under number 511 199 226, name and function of legal representative, 25 Boulevard Eugene Deruelle, 69003 Lyon.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Event: refers to “Meet & Talk”, an internal online event organized by Amaris.
- Website refers to the Amaris website used to register your participation to the “Meet & Talk” event.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data designates the data referred to in Article 4.1 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation n°2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereafter, “GDPR”), and allowing You to be identified, directly or indirectly at a given time, independently of the terminal that You use.
- Cookies designates a text file that may be saved, subject to your agreement expressed in accordance with applicable French and European regulations (art. 5. 3 of the ePrivacy Directive 2008/58/EC as amended by Directive 2009/136/EU, or any subsequent text that may follow), in a space dedicated to your browser software on the hard drive of your device, when you consult one of Our Services or an electronic communication service of one of Our partners or when you install software or a mobile application. A Cookie allows its sender to identify the terminal in which it is stored, during the period of validity or registration of the Cookie.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
On the registration form used to register your participation to “Meet & Talk” we collect the following data:
- First and last name
We collect also non-personal data such as your function and the name of the company you are working in.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To register your participation to “Meet & Talk” event and provide you online accesses.
- To contact You: to allow Us or any of our Affiliates, to contact You for a business opportunity through the communication channels and with the contact information you provided Us. For more information regarding Our Affiliates and their activity, please go to: https://www.mantu.com/
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other services and events which we offer that are similar to the “Meet & Talk” event to which you registered, unless You have opted not to receive such information.
The recipients of the personal data are the Company staff having a need to access it, including but not limited to our marketing team
In this context, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Retention of Your Personal Data
We undertake to archive or delete Your Personal Data as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and processed and, in any event, as soon as the justified or legal retention period expires.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be treated confidentially within the Company as well as during transfers with the third parties listed below:
Data subject rights
You have a right to access, rectify, request for the portability, limit, oppose for legitimate reasons the processing of your Personal Data, delete your Personal Data, or lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Those rights can be exercised by sending an email to email@example.com
Your request will be treated by our Data Protection Team within one (1) month from the reception of your request. Please note that We may ask an identity proof in case of legitimate doubt to prevent identity fraud.
DPO and Data Protection Team
In order to comply with Article 37 of the GDPR, We appointed a Data Protection Officer operating at the group level, which We appointed to the French data protection supervisory authority, the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (“CNIL”). The Data Protection Officer is an external consultant based in Paris, France. You can contact the Data Protection Officer regarding any issue relating to personal data protection by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Furthermore, the Data Protection Officer is supported by a dedicated team operating at the group level.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of this Website is ensured by Microsoft teams.
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for any third-party sites or services’ content, privacy policies, or practices.
- By email: email@example.com