Companies are coming under increasing pressure to make their business models more efficient. The corresponding surge in digitalization has seen increasing use of digital channels in everything from day-to-day tasks to high-level company management.
Adapting to this new environment is crucial for companies’ survival; the organizations which embrace increasing digitalization will necessarily outperform digital laggards both in terms of customer satisfaction and talent retention. Robotic process automation (RPA) will be a key differentiator.
The importance of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Thanks to our digitized environment, customers face low barriers when switching service providers. Companies must therefore generate a good user experience to retain them.
To facilitate the improvements required, it is essential for companies to create efficiencies where possible. Reducing human error, increasing operational speed, lowering costs, and freeing up resources to allocate to the most valuable tasks are effective ways of achieving these efficiencies.
In other words, businesses must now automate and systematize low-value tasks to get them done well, quickly, and without the need for human intervention.
Here’s where Robotic Process Automation (RPA) comes to the fore: creating efficiencies and freeing critical human resources to perform higher-value tasks, as well as:
- Improved competitiveness.
- Improved efficiency.
- Reduced percentage of errors.
- Improved processes, such as a full audit log for auditable tasks.
- Reduce costs.
- Increased agility in repetitive tasks.
Why Amaris Consulting?
At Amaris Consulting, we advise and support companies at all stages of their automation journey. We are by businesses’ side to ensure delivery of the right Robotic Process Automation solution for their unique needs, helping them to create an efficient, scalable solution.
We aim to make the RPA process as straightforward as possible, which is why our Centre of Excellence accompanies our clients in this journey to ensure we arrive at the right destination. We support our clients in all aspects: governance, change management, strategy, scalability, 3rd party solutions, policies, ROI, modularization, etc.
At Amaris, adaptation is key. Once we have defined our clients’ needs, we build the teams to develop the process automation, starting with process analysis, development, deployment and even operating in production, all of which ensures the very best outcome for our clients’ businesses.
Check out our expert’s view on how the concept of ‘work’ has changed and how RPA has the potential to make business processes smarter and more efficient.
We support our clients in many areas, here is a non extensive list of services we can provide:
- Assessments: we evaluate the current situation, identify what, where and how to begin (defining and creating the process and support tools), and decide the most appropriate technology.
- Identifying the right processes to automate: our expertise and experience in RPA means we can determine which solutions are most appropriate.
- Creating solid foundations for RPA: we help our clients to establish an environment and rules for automation to have a real impact.
- Advice & support: we advise our clients on how to get the most out of RPA, such as where the best efficiencies could be created and where human resources could be redeployed.
- Industry partnerships: our partnerships with industry leading providers such as UIPath, AA, and BP means our clients get the top level of service available.
Get in touch with us now to know our full spectrum of Information Systems and Digital Services, Click Here