Quality and safety represent increasingly important concerns in the product lifecycle. The more complex the product, the greater the need for them to be safe, reliable, and well-regulated.
Ensuring compliance in today’s rapidly changing regulatory landscape is a must, but organizations should not think of quality and safety as a liability. Rather, it’s an incredible opportunity for cost savings and business success.
Why Amaris Consulting
At Amaris Consulting, our experts help businesses create a solid foundation for quality and safety through:
- Quality assurance: Process evaluation and improvement
- Quality control: Evaluation of project artifacts
- GAP analysis: ISO 9001, ISO TS 16949, ISO 13485, IEC 62304, DO-178B/C, Automotive SPICE, etc.
- Safety and reliability analysis: Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) both at system level (System and Design FMEA) and at hardware and software component level (FMEDA, Software Risk Analysis)
- Design of safety critical systems: Definition of safety concepts, generation of related requirements and verification, especially in the software field (unit/integration/system tests)
- Cyber safety & security
At Amaris, we have deep knowledge of product quality, RAMS and functional safety norms, procedures, and analytical methods.
Our consultants have a broad range of experience in the design and verification of embedded systems, and have successfully executed software quality, RAMS, and functional safety activities for our clients globally.
Get in touch with us now to know our full spectrum of Engineering services, Click here.