Companies are accelerating their IT strategies by migrating to cloud infrastructure and strengthening their cybersecurity practices. Yet not all cloud computing projects deliver the expected benefits. Organizations need to get their feet wet and find optimal strategies to tackle this game-changing technology and remain sustainable in this journey to the cloud.
Why does your company need Cloud migration consulting expertise?
At Amaris, we understood that 70% of the challenges are non-technical and failure stems from these common blocking points:
- Shifting from on-premise to cloud computing
- Lack of preparation and transformation strategies from CIOs, CTOs and IT managers.
- Incompetent cloud architecture implementation and design as a result of a shortage of experienced and qualified cloud experts in the market.
- Ineffective training of internal teams on the implementation of the cloud solution.
- Organizational disruptions caused by cloud adoption that need to be addressed urgently and properly.
- Cybersecurity and data protection
That’s why a cloud consulting service is essential to gain key benefits including, but not limited to, the following:
- Accelerated time to market
- Low IT expenses (CAPEX and OPEX)
- Robust application development
- Higher level of security
- Data-driven business and agile cloud operations
Why choose Amaris Consulting?
We offer a 360-degree perspective of the cloud migration initiative, which takes into account not only the technology implementation, but also the organizational and operational issues by rolling out operating models.
Based on Amaris’ hybrid and multi-cloud deployment services framework, our offerings are designed to provide value-added cloud services such as:
- Cloud platform architecture audits
- Modernizing cloud operation practices by rolling out CloudOps models
- Modernizing application development practices by rolling out DevOps models
- Planning a comprehensive cloud migration strategy
- Implementing a Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE)
- PMO for cloud migration deployment
Want to learn more about our information on this topic? Click here