Strengthening Amaris’ presence in Asia: This opening will strengthen the synergies between the Ho Chi Minh City hub and the offices in China with the aim of strengthening Amaris’ presence in Asia.
– Manila is the financial center of the Philippines, with the highest concentration of multinational and local business in the country. It’s also home to major banks, businesses, department stores as well as the Philippine Stock Exchange’s largest trading floor.
– The city of Manila has seen strong economic growth in recent years and is now the 33rd largest in the world.
– Amaris pursued an opportunity raised by an employee in Spain. One of the client had an urgent need for a project in the Philippines.
– Makati, a district of Manila, is also known for being a major cultural and entertainment hub.
Key facts & figures:
- Business opportunities: IS & Digital
- Sector: Banking, Finance & Telecommunications
- Recruitment objectives: +15 consultants end of year 2019