- AMARIS GROUP
- OUR BUSINESS LINES
- Our business lines: overview
- Business & Management Consulting
- IS & IT
- Engineering & High Technologies
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals
- AMARIS ON THE WEB
Amaris was founded as a business consulting company specialized in management and information systems in Geneva (Switzerland) by two engineers, a lawyer and a financial expert. Implementing a strategy of international development, the project quickly took a wide-ranging scope, and thanks to its success, Amaris expanded its activities in France (Lyon) and crossing the English Channel (London).
The first quarter of 2008 was regulated by the opening of two subsidiaries in Lausanne (Switzerland) and Madrid (Spain). The group also established itself in Paris and reached a total of 100 employees.
The European network was reinforced by settings-up of activities in Brussels (Belgium), Strasbourg (France) and Barcelona (Spain). Amaris, which reached 200 employees, spread its activity to the USA and developed activities in Russia and also in Mexico. The Group was also going into a new activity: the engineering and the high technologies.
On the heels of its numerous successes, Amaris opened six new subsidiaries: Belfort (France), Basel & Zurich (Switzerland), Torino & Roma (Italy) and Mexico. During the first quarter, the operational activities were launched in Luxembourg and Amaris developed its technological activity in Switzerland. The group is from now on established in 10 countries and has close to 400 employees.
- From January to June: The beginning of the year 2011 is marked by the establishment of the Group in a new country: Germany! Amaris opened its Munich subsidiary in March, thus finalizing its strategic presence in Europe. Some new activities also started in France, in the South-Est quarter, with the objective of following the development of the activities across the country in the medium term.
- From July to December: The 500 employees step is reached and the growth forecast revised upwards; Amaris ends the year 2011 by counting more than 640 employees and more than 200 customers, allowing to consider serenely the 5 year Anniversary.
- From January to June: Amaris, who reported a 4-digit organic growth in five years, took a strategic turn in 2012 by making its first important acquisition: Thales Information Systems & Austria CEB. The first half was marked by the extension of the group in Asia with the opening of offices in Shanghai and Singapore, and in the Middle East, in Dubai. Amaris also reinforces its presence in Europe by opening a subsidiary in Milan. The group now accompanies its customers in over 40 subsidiaries worldwide.
- From July to December: After 5 years of existence and growth, Amaris started a rebranding project which, among other things, gave the opportunity to reaffirm the values that make the group’s success: performance, commitment, confidence, boldness and independence. This rebranding intends to work on the corporate image to better reflect the diversity of personalities and values of the company. Amaris finished 2012 with a turning point in its growth history; major projects have emerged, the group is now operating across borders and is to reach 1,000 employees soon.