- IL GRUPPO AMARIS
- LE NOSTRE ATTIVITÀ
- Le nostre aree di intervento
- Business & Management Consulting
- Sistemi Informativi
- Ingegneria & Tecnologie Avanzate
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals
- Amaris sul web
- Ufficio stampa
Amaris takes over Thales Information Systems Austria
This Purchase Agreement goes along with the development’s strategy of the company and illustrates the group’s will to become a worldwide key player in the international Consulting sector, together with maintaining its financial independence which characterizes the Group.
This first acquisition marks a strategic shift for Amaris, allowing the group to build a new foundation to support its development and to strengthen its organic growth accomplished over the past five years, through an external growth strategy. Amaris has now 720 employees in 27 countries through 32 subsidiaries, including the opening of new offices in Shanghai and Singapore in the first quarter of 2012.
Amaris settled on Thales Thales Information Systems Austria for several reasons:
- The complementarity between Thales’ activities and the Amaris’ Business Model,
- The resulting synergies of this complementarity,
- The employees’ expertise and skills,
- And the desire will to capitalize on the previous work done by this company through its offices in Central Europe and Balkan region.
Besides, Amaris is now able to propose a Cloud Computing offer, which enables the group to meet growing expectations from its customers, and to accompany them further, not only in the Consulting field, but also in the cloud computing field.